Monday, August 9, 2010

My dear friend...

How I miss you my friend…

You’ve been there whenever I needed. I couldn’t have asked for a better protection than you…but still in spite of all this, In spite of being with me for more than a year…I lost you! I am shameful and depressed about it. I’ll miss you my pair of Aviators. The dark green shades you were.

I might be able to find or afford a better one in a few days time. I might be able to find one which even looks like you…but let me tell you this wherever you are my friend, I won’t love them as much as I loved you. I’ve seen the world through you and you’ve always been the perfect prism for it. You have helped me mask my emotions and my stares at various people. Thanks again.

I hope whoever is lucky enough to possess you next treats you with due respect and dignity. I know unless they are as blinded by love as much as I am they won’t be able to see through you. You were my very own custom made powered sunglasses…

I’ll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment