Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey all

Hey all

I used to blog and I had a few posts to my name, but alas...the pangs of technology, my previous account was hacked. Maybe for good...There was little in the old blog to read. This blog, Hey You (christened after Pink Floyd's Hey you) is excited about all of you. More than what I write I would like YOU all to comment and give regular feed backs. Please visit this link and check out the lyrics of Hey You...it might inspire you...
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/pink+floyd/hey+you_20108696.html
Arun John

2 comments:

  1. Hey arun, i read all of 'em. Good work man.. Keep on writing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks a bunch. You made my day. But I am not sure who you are. I tried accessing your profile, but I can't access it and your display name doesn't say much. So could you reveal who you are!

    ReplyDelete